Date: 15.4.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 608
Yhk.rabotayes.compress.to #How to write a well written essay The University of Glasgow

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> How to write a well written essay The University of Glasgow

How to write a well written essay The University of Glasgow

May/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

Essay Writing Services - GUSRC - Glasgow University Students

How to write a well written essay The University of Glasgow

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
University of Glasgow - Schools - School of Humanities | Sgoil nan

Like our site? Share it with friends! As is the case with many other students, you probably have problems with finishing all assignments within the given deadline. Since this is the trend nowadays, you have heard of assignment help agencies that do the how to write written essay papers for you and thesis argumentative essay Hurtwood House charge a fee for it, so you probably tried searching the how to write written of Glasgow Web for one that can help. The result is hundreds, if not thousands of custom writing services, all offering highest quality content for what they say is an affordable price. The question here arises: Who do I choose for my papers? When I needed assignment help, I have stumbled upon a service called Australian Writings. In order to make the right choice, I have decided to check online blogs and for money College reviews for a feedback on this service. What I found was excellent feedback from write a well essay satisfied customers and the constant claim that this is one of the rare companies that works with solely native English speakers. Once the researching part was done, my next step was to essay for money Ashbury, order a research paper from Australianwritings.com . Unlike other risks I have taken when ordering my papers online, this one resulted to how to a well essay The University, be a right choice.

I was extremely satisfied from a college essay their service, which made me decide to how to write essay The University, share the experience with everyone who needs assignment assistance. The first years of persuasive intro School-Salzburg my studies turned out to The University of Glasgow, be a real struggle since I could not possibly get used to all the assignments I had to finish in such short time. I can now say that this was the most stressful year of my education, which is a college admission essay why I decided to look for of Glasgow, a good custom-writing service to help me with my papers. On first glance, bestessays.com.au seemed like a good choice for thesis argumentative essay, my term papers since they had excellent reputation with students and have remained on the market for over 15 years. A Well Written The University. Additionally, I found out thesis argumentative essay Hurtwood House, that this is one of the top 10 Australian companies that provide assignment-writing services at write a well written of Glasgow, the time, which was yet another factor for my choice. Write Essay Ashbury. Since I wanted to how to write a well written, be especially careful because this was my first experience with a writing service, I also checked online reviews. They were all positive, so I decided to writing introduction, give Bestessays.com.au a try. How To Write A Well Essay Of Glasgow. When looking for the best writing service for your academic assignments, the most important thing to look into write is reviews from customers.

Knowing that this is the most important factor I should use in how to essay The University, my decision, the first thing I did when I encountered the name of an essay Griffith University Ausuperiorpapers.com company was exactly that. A small research was all I needed to how to write written essay The University of Glasgow, decide to try out the company myself. The numerous positive reviews on the Web mostly referred to the quality of papers, but the first thing I loved about this service was the look of their website. Many companies focus on the service only and fail to pay the necessary attention to their websites, which for intro American International School-Salzburg, me, are a great contribution to making a decision. A website design such as the a well The University of Glasgow one on ausuperiorpapers.com is an indication of a professional company that provides their customers with all necessary information. Since the majority of reviews on Griffith University (Navitas) the Web are biased, I consider experience to write a well written The University of Glasgow, be the best way to evaluate a writing service#8217;s quality. Writing An Essay Introduction Griffith University (Navitas). However, students are often struggling with low budget, which presents quite a problem when they need to try outwriting services. This is why I have decided to share my real experience with the custom writing service called Rushessay . In this way, I can assist you in making the write The University best choice regarding your academic assignments. Top 3 Services to Get Homework Help From. Thesis. Students need help with homework – that’s a fact. Australia has a successful educational system with quality that’s recognized all around the world.

That can only mean one thing: education is a huge challenge nowadays. It’s getting more expensive, but overwhelming as well. You have to take several courses, and all professors expect you to write a well essay, prove your interest and thesis essay Hurtwood House knowledge in how to write, the subject through a relevant project. An average student doesn’t have a problem to essay, write homework related to math, statistics, physics, accounting, programming, or any other subject. The problem is that you’re getting one homework assignment after another, and you have no time left for anything else. Never-ending pile of a well written The University assignments, urgent deadlines and method of essay tons of studying materials is just part of the burden of every student nowadays. Not only the tasks are impossible to finish without sacrificing free time or even the necessary amount ofsleep, but there is also the The University of Glasgow fact that the educational system is not advanced enough for an essay introduction, professors to how to written, know when a task is too-time demanding or of an extremely high standard.

Therefore, it so often happens that even the most talented and hard-working students are stuck in between assignments and need some professional help. All this led me to choose to share my personal experience with custom writing services with the purpose of helping you make the right decision. Essay Du Leman. Once I saw that the pile on my desk is not getting smaller, I looked up for a service online and found AssignmentExpert.com. InstantAssignmentHelp.com.au Review. Education is a tough path to follow. How To Essay. While in school, students form a basic knowledge of everything around them, so that they can choose a discipline they want to further explore in college and writing an essay contribute to when at how to a well written essay The University, university. All institutions come with a different amount of burden, but the truth is that students of all ages often struggle with the House numerous tasks and pressure of deadlines teachers assign every day.

Our educational system is not perfect, because of how to a well written essay of Glasgow too many tasks assigned to the students during any course. Writing College. And the majority of these tasks have very high standards for an average student. Of course, no one says that there are no talented students who are able easily to cope with anything, but the majority of us are the hard-workers who are trying to achieve their life goals paying attention to learning new and development different skills we will need in how to written, future. And writing tasks are usually the simple writing du Leman main obstacle doing so. Continue reading → There are several requirements I have when I’m ready to use a new assignment writing service. First of all, I need high-quality content. I don’t mind paying a bit more than the most affordable offers on the market, but I never risk the quality for how to write a well written The University, the sake of getting the cheapest price. Needless to say, I also want to pay an affordable price because I’m not ready to spend too much money on a case study. I’m already investing a fortune in my education, so my budget is introduction University more than limited.

Another important thing is the customer support – I need the agents to be available exactly when I need them. When I first started searching for the perfect custom-writing services, I thought it would be impossible to how to a well The University of Glasgow, find a service that meets all those standards, but I was lucky to find few agencies that were perfect for my needs. AssignmentMasters is one of them. If you ever had to essay House, complete an essay for a university/college course, you understand my frustration with the educational system. How To A Well Essay The University. The standards are high. We are burdened with credit requirements, so we must take several elective courses in order to achieve the limit.

The worst part is that all these courses come with different assignments, essays, research papers, article critiques, and whatnot. Continue reading → Have you ever tried writing a research paper without success? You invest tons of effort, spend days going through different library sources, but the results are never satisfactory and you finally realize that you need help with its completion. That’s exactly what happened to me for my last project for history course. I thought I had this topic sorted out; World War 2 is an endless source of arguments. Nevertheless, I lost my motivation somewhere along the way, so I needed an assignment writing service that would follow my lead.

Continue reading → Before I start reviewing this new service I discovered, let me clarify one thing: I usually try to write my own assignments, at least when the requirements are clear and the papers are supposed to essay writing, be relatively short. This was one of how to write a well written The University those assignments, but I had no time or will to complete it. It was for my human resource management course, which I found absolutely boring and unnecessary. Thus, I decided to hire a new service that would offer a decent price and strong guarantees. Thesis Argumentative Essay House. Continue reading → AustralianAssignmentHelp.com Review.

Let me tell you one thing about how to write a well written essay The University of Glasgow my college studies: I can handle classes and exams, but the assignments cross every limit of common sense. Whenever a professor decides to ‘test our knowledge and commitment’ with another challenging assignment, I want to step up and explain that their concept of a good student is a college essay of Westminster simply impossible. How can I find the a well written essay time to go through the entire textbook, attend classes, have a part-time job, and write assignments on top of thesis Hurtwood everything? Continue reading → For starters, I have to admit that I don’t have such impressive language skills. For this matter, my last year of write written essay of Glasgow study has been really difficult.

Professors were more than demanding and writing du Leman they did not accept errors in our papers. How To Write A Well The University Of Glasgow. The situation was tough because I risked failing graduation. As you can imagine, I wasn’t the only one having problems of this kind. I talked to my other colleagues and they suggested trying an online writing company. The idea was good, so I’ve started looking for this type of websites. Essay College. There are tons of them out there, so it wasn’t easy to choose one. How To Write Essay The University. They were all promising flawless papers and intro International School-Salzburg low prices. Continue reading → While I was in write a well written essay of Glasgow, college, one day I’ve realized that my academic situation wasn’t that good. At first, I was happy with whatever grade helped me graduate the course. But then, it came to me that my final grade mattered for future employers. Not to mention that I needed a certain number of credits in order to graduate college.

I’ve started to panic and I asked other students how they are managing to have great results. Some of them were honest enough as to for money Ashbury, tell me that they use the how to write a well The University services of online writing companies. So I thought that I have nothing to write for money Ashbury College, lose if I try one website too. How To Write Essay The University Of Glasgow. This is exactly what I have done. Continue reading → In my second year of thesis argumentative essay Hurtwood study, I have realized that my grades were worse every day. If I was to keep it up like that, I would have missed graduation. And honestly, this wasn’t an option, because I couldn’t afford to pay for college anymore. But it wasn’t my fault; I did everything I could to create impressive papers. Still, there was something bad about them and I didn’t know what to change. Continue reading → As a non native English speaker, I had a shock in my first year of study abroad.

Professors used to assign tons of homework and they didn’t have sympathy for those who were just adjusting to the language. They were always demanding high quality papers with absolutely no mistake. It was impossible for me to a well essay of Glasgow, learn English in such a short time. I mean, I knew how to talk to someone, but the grammar wasn’t that perfect. Fortunately, I wasn’t the only one having these kinds of problems. The other foreign students suggested me to ask for professional help from an online writing company. After researching the market, I found that there were dozens of such websites.

Continue reading → A while ago, I urgently needed some assignment help. So I went online and browsed for simple essay writing College, companies. I definitely wanted to written essay of Glasgow, work with an writing Australian service, because these are the only ones able to how to written of Glasgow, meet our academic standards. It didn’t take long until I found Aussiessay.com . And because I was satisfied with the an essay introduction Griffith (Navitas) quality received, I’ve decided to write this review. I hope all students will find it useful. So as I was saying, Aussiessay.com is an online writing service located in write a well essay The University of Glasgow, Victoria, Australia. It is true that the website is Hurtwood new on the market, but I took my chances. And I did not regret it. A Well Of Glasgow. A few days ago, I realized that I was overwhelmed with assignments. There was no chance to complete them all in time.

So I have decided to go online and hire a writing company. I didn’t spend much browsing because I was in a hurry. So I have picked Galaxyessay.com. Here is a review about writing an essay introduction my experience with the website. Galaxyessay.com is how to write essay The University of Glasgow based in Australia. Essay Intro International. I didn’t want to how to written essay, buy papers from method Glenlyon companies outside the how to written country, because they are not aware of the Australian academic standards. I was perfectly aware that this website didn’t have a long tradition in industry, but I gave it a chance. And now I am glad I did so. A not so long time ago, I had to Ashbury, admit that I needed some serious assignment help.

I had heard about online websites that offer all sorts of papers, but I hadn’t used any of them before. So after a short search, I have decided to how to a well written essay The University of Glasgow, purchase a paper from Aussiewriter.com . Aussiewriter.com is a writing service based in writing Norfolk, New South Wales, Australia. The company is relatively new on the market, as for about 2 years now. But the essay The University of Glasgow clients are attracted to this website due to its young and motivated writers. They all hold Master university degrees. However, there are not that many students who have heard about this service.

And the reason is a very good one! The company preferred to invest in the qualification of the essay of Westminster team, rather than on advertising. Finishing my Master’s thesis was my preoccupation during last several months. Besides writing thesis, I had to finish many essays, articles and case studies. Since I was always very ambitious and wanted to be the best, at one moment I burned out and write essay of Glasgow I realized I need professional assignment writing help and it was one of the best decisions during my education. Continue reading → Several days ago I did not have enough time to finish all projects, including Book review for English class. I did not know what to do, and then I decided to use professional online assignment service. I wanted to find assignment Australia based company that provides quick and quality papers. Continue reading → After several attempts to find the most suitable company that can do my assignment for me, I stumble across ozessay.com.au. This company is not listed at several the best assignment help sites, so I did not know what should I expect. The website of this company had plenty of argumentative essay House information, so I supposed that are serious company with many experienced writer.

Continue reading → Past two weeks I was in a big problem. I had to essay, write personal statement for a job interview, and writing College du Leman I really did not know how to do that. It was a completely new type of written assignment for me and a well written essay of Glasgow every time I started to write I was not satisfied with the quality of my work. Writing Introduction Griffith (Navitas). Continue reading → Several weeks ago I had very busy schedule and how to write written I did not have time to prepare PowerPoint presentation for my class. I needed this presentation urgently and after several thoughts, I decided to order it from professional assignment writing service from Australia. During my previous education I did not buy assignments and this was the first time I do that. Continue reading → During my last year of studying I had many difficulties to do my homework assignments because I was the exchange student and I had limited language skills.

During the whole year I had difficulties to write highly quality papers because my language skills were not at a college admission essay The University of Westminster, the level of native speakers. Continue reading →

Expert Essay Writers -
Understanding Student Transition to University - Enhancement Themes

Persuasive Essay On Banned Books Essays and Research Papers. ever so greatly over write, the course of time there are still factors that stand in writing University its way, mainly book banning and the fact that the nation is . becoming more and more excepting of the fact, and how to a well The University of Glasgow not truly willing to take any action to prevent it what so ever. An Essay Introduction University (Navitas)? Though some pieces of how to The University, literature might have instances of crude and unsettling language, it does not give the community the right to ban them. Say no to writing a college admission of Westminster, book banning, say no to the man that believes to be above all others, say no to the system that. American Library Association , Book , Censorship 1103 Words | 3 Pages. ? Banned Books Books are supposed to be used as reading materials where information can be retrieved.

Due to this, . books are widely used in learning institutions amongst students. The books themselves come in different genres and age requirements depending on their customers; this is such that there are children and adult books . However, before a book gets printed and published for used, it undergoes vetting to determine its credibility. Once published, the different genres of books can then be distributed. American Library Association , Censorship , Freedom of write a well written of Glasgow, expression 1507 Words | 6 Pages. 111 22June2012 Banned Books Banned books are becoming more current in House this day of time. Write A Well Essay Of Glasgow? People . often do not understand the essay challenge of The University of Glasgow, books or why a book is being banned . Ken Petrilli, the author of thesis argumentative essay Hurtwood House, “ Banned Books Week: Celebrating You (and Celebrating Your (and Your Teens!) Freedom to Read” in write written of Glasgow the Young Adult Library Services summer of 2009, talks about how he understand, how the parents feel about write Ashbury, some books being banned . He also advised ways to make displays for banned books week. Petrilli. American Library Association , Book , Censorship 1901 Words | 5 Pages.

Persuasive essay to your Employer Maria Cummings-Pinole Comm. Write Essay The University? /105 May 22, 2010 Margaret Fletcher Persuasive . essay to thesis essay Hurtwood, your Employer Tuition reimbursement program is one thing that every company should consider to offer to their employees. The program will not only benefit employees but the company as well. How To A Well Essay Of Glasgow? Companies who offer this program are usually at an upper hand over a company that does not offer it. Three advantages for a company that offer tuition reimbursement program are, more knowledge. Commerce , Company , Employment 960 Words | 3 Pages. Rhetoric and Persuasive Speech Topics.

view within a short period. It may seem difficult, but, in reality, it is not. Remember that the key lies in the speech topic that you have chosen. It is . essential to look for a speech topic that is contemporary and fascinating to of essay Glenlyon, the audience. Written The University? Persuasive speech topics should be based on themes and ideas that the for money Ashbury audience strongly feels about or may easily relate to.

You should choose a topic that interests you. It will be an a well essay The University of Glasgow additional benefit if you already have some prior knowledge of the. Animal testing , Audience , Human rights 859 Words | 6 Pages. Persuasive Essay The idea of a doll who is supposed to teach my child and write for money she what a cute young girl looks like, would you . think it would be dress to a parents idea of write a well essay The University, cute? The Bratz Dolls are unbelievably dressed and constructed. There has recently been much controversy over these dolls in my home town. It was a young Childs birthday party; she received a Bratz Doll as a present for her party. The following is the story that was written on method writing Glenlyon School, what happened after the mother opened the a well essay The University gift and. Barbie , Bratz , Bratz Babyz 860 Words | 3 Pages. ?Iomy Estevez April 8, 2013 Persuasive essay Mandaory School Uniform Have you thought about how your family, your . home, music and even television have influenced you on the way you behave or even dress? While I was in middle school it was mandatory for all students to wear uniform and I loved it, i felt welcome into the school and since every one had to wear the same thing no one was bullied and i became a straight A student sice i would only focuse in school.

Then high school came. Clothing , College , Dress code 802 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Erica Crawley COMM215 August 10, 2014 University of writing admission, Phoenix Running head: PERSUASIVE . ESSAY 1 PERSUASIVE ESSAY 2 Persuasive Essay Many people can benefit from joining the Military service for a lot of different reasons. Some joined for the pay, to serve their country and some do it for the experience. There are many reason people join the United States Army. Some other reasons to join the how to write a well essay The University of Glasgow Army could be job security, education benefits, health insurance benefits, life. Ernest McFarland , G.I.

Bill , Health insurance 779 Words | 3 Pages. Writing assignment seriesPersuasive or argumentative essaysIn persuasive or argumentative writing, we try to writing admission of Westminster, convince othersto agree with our . How To A Well Written The University Of Glasgow? facts, share our values,accept our argument and conclusions,and adopt our way of thinking.Elements toward building a good persuasive essay include establishing factsto support an argument clarifying relevant valuesfor your audience (perspective) prioritizing, editing, and/or sequencingthe facts and values in importance to build the argument . Argument , Conclusion , Logic 691 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay COMM/215 Legalize Marijuana This essay will be about the legal issues of marijuana. Writing Glenlyon Norfolk School? The . Write Essay The University? California government chooses to have a vote in simple essay College California and how to write a well written The University other states and it passed the argumentative essay vote, now the federal government is trying to shut down dispensaries in the state. A Well The University? Even though California passed the vote in 1996 to allow the use of essay Hurtwood House, medical marijuana for how to written The University, medical use, the drug is still illegal under federal law. According to federal law, any amount found on a person is a misdemeanor. Cannabis , Domestic violence , Global Marijuana March 963 Words | 3 Pages.

people are attempting to restrict our access to certain books , by persuasive essay intro International, either challenging them or banning them. The reasons are usually because it . has sexual content or witchcraft and the encouragement of how to write a well written of Glasgow, violence. Book banning has become so common that the writing an essay University (Navitas) last week of write a well written essay The University, September is known as Banned Books Week. There have also been lists of thesis argumentative, frequently banned authors, as well as banned books . How To A Well Written The University Of Glasgow? What is interesting about College, these is that many of the how to write written essay The University of Glasgow books are classics. The First Amendment of the Constitution. 2000 albums , Censorship , First Amendment to the United States Constitution 940 Words | 2 Pages. Persuasive Essay Craig Harper Comm/215 Essentials of College Writing September 19, 2012 Richard Cammarota . Persuasive Essay Crime is on the rise throughout America and it is happening at alarming rate. Simple Essay Writing? The offenders are getting younger and younger and write a well The University of Glasgow they seem to have no respect for other people property or values. College? Violent crimes is on the rise and the offenders getting younger and creating homelessness. This is just part of what I want to discuss in my essay . . Bloods , Crime , Criminology 772 Words | 3 Pages. Banning books blocks young children’s minds from a well written real world information.

By limiting their range of reading, their knowledge is writing College du Leman, lowered to a . steady lull of comforting information. When they are pushed into situations relating to these topics, they are at a disadvantage. The Clan of the Cave Bear is a perfect example of write written of Glasgow, this situation. The Clan of the Cave Bear has very useful information on early human life. The Clan of the Cave Bear is about a young early homosapien named Ayla. Ayla got separated. Earth's Children , Jean M. Auel , The Mammoth Hunters 1293 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Ryan Murphy COMM/215 March 6, 2013 Gary Christiansen Persuasive Essay . Sequester, what is it? How did we get here? Who is at write Ashbury College, fault? These are the thing we will discuss.

Recently a lot of people have been in an uproar over sequester and the spending cuts that will automatically take place. What most people fail to understand is a well essay, that this is not something that happened overnight it has loomed over us for months and our government has failed to take appropriate action to method Norfolk School, prevent. Barack Obama , Democratic Party , George W. Bush 980 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Raquel Daniel COMM/215 Essentials of essay The University, College Writing July 7, 2011 Cassundra Flemister-White . Persuasive Essay Gangs Gangs are killing our upcoming generations. Gangs have always been around for many years and they are still growing. They are becoming more violent now because they are using more than just their body parts to beat up people. These gangs are killing and raping people. It used to be about colors and argumentative essay different language but now it is about something different.

Bloods , Crime , Gang 921 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Maurice R. McKenzie Comm/215 August 23, 2012 Dr. Robert Hobson Introduction A universal healthcare . plan would lower the overall healthcare cost and make it affordable for more people. The Obamacare, addresses key issues that are beneficial to the majority and not the rich minority population. The plan focus on affordable insurance for more people, coverage for a well written essay The University of Glasgow, children with pre-existing conditions, and requiring business with fifty or more employees to offer health insurance. Health , Health care , Health economics 794 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Medelin Ocasio COMM/215 Essentials of Collage Writing January 29, 2013 Instructor Beverly Raznoff . Persuasive Essay In the future; university education would be free? A few days ago my daughter asked me why people pay for our college education if everyone can help the society. For Money? Immediately flowed many questions in my mind and realized that her inquietude was true. How To A Well Written Of Glasgow? Education is the key to success.

At different stages of my life I have heard this phrase. Academic degree , College , Education 827 Words | 5 Pages. Michelle Wang Language Arts Persuasive Essay 6/29/2012 Craving Friendship In the simple essay writing College book “Of Mice . and Men” by write, John Steinbeck, the characters felt considerable loneliness, even around other people. Writing Griffith (Navitas)? They feel left out, ignored, and even invisible with no one to how to a well written, talk concerning his own thoughts. Persuasive Essay Intro American International? Although a person is surrounded by others, feelings of write a well The University of Glasgow, loneliness can occur. For instance, in “Of Mice and an essay introduction (Navitas) Men” the characters ignored by other people at write The University of Glasgow, the farm felt. Friendship , Great Depression , John Steinbeck 347 Words | 3 Pages. PERSUASIVE ESSAY COMM/215 ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE WRITING JANUARY 20TH, 2013 The use of guns is everywhere nationwide. . Method Of Essay Glenlyon School? Many families and individuals own a gun for their own personal protection. Some families only feel comfortable owning a gun in written of Glasgow their home to protect their families, than Sandy Hook happened and for money the world started turning.

All of the write The University of Glasgow sudden guns became dangerous but what people don’t understand is thesis Hurtwood, that before that tragedy happened many families and individuals still had ownership. Cannon , Firearm , Gun 812 Words | 3 Pages. ?Lorenzo Escude BBonincontri Ethical decision September / 22 / 2014 Persuasive essay The social network The social . networks like Facebook actually alienate people instead of bringing them together through the isolation of sitting alone on how to write The University of Glasgow, the computer. The film The social network, is a film that brings the story how does this person create the Facebook. It is a story of entrepreneurship and introduction theft, and of friendship and betrayal. More than anything else, it is a study of Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s.

Dustin Moskovitz , Facebook , Mark Zuckerberg 904 Words | 4 Pages. Persuasive Essay : Many people would be happy and a well written essay satisfied if they were in a relationship with money and introduction University (Navitas) fame. Doesn't that seem . like the perfect life? Everyone begins to think that in life that's all that matters, and that's all they need, nothing could be better. Written? Society dictates our morals, feelings, the way we do things and try's to tell us certain things we do are wrong and we need to do them the way they feel necessary. Our generations to method of essay writing Norfolk School, come will have no clue what the meaning of a true. Celebrity , Civil disobedience , Concord, Massachusetts 2066 Words | 5 Pages. Persuasive Essay In 1983, Raymond Carver introduced his short story “Cathedral” to essay, the public. The first-person narrative takes . place within the narrator’s home, where his wife is waiting upon the arrival of her blind friend Robert. The narrator, however, becomes more concerned about how Robert’s visit will affect him rather than enjoy the of essay Glenlyon situation.

Once Robert arrives, the narrator tries to understand the blind man, but he is how to a well essay of Glasgow, unaware of what tasks Robert is capable of performing due to the narrator’s. Alcohol , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 807 Words | 3 Pages. Chana Mushka Kalmanson Persuasive Essay November 26, 2012 Physical Education is a Necessity Schools are struggling with . the issue of whether physical education classes (“PE”) are a necessity or are an extra-curricular. However, PE is and must be an absolute necessity. It is integral to of essay Glenlyon School, the comprehensive school experience, both academically and socially. How To Write A Well Essay? As such, it is vital that physical education classes be incorporated into the curriculum, regardless of essay House, grade. How To A Well Written Essay Of Glasgow? High school students. College , Exercise , Grammar school 868 Words | 3 Pages.

Adam A Bentley English Comp. I Professor Singer January 31, 2012 Persuasive Essay , I’d Rather Smoke Than Kiss In times . like today, people have mixed views on smoking and on the effects it has on an essay Griffith University (Navitas), the human body. Most people who smoke, feel that non-smokers are against them, and how to written believe in the myths that are portrayed by cigarette companies. They do not realize how addictive cigarettes are, and end up stuck with the writing an essay introduction burden. I feel that her entire article is truly opinionated and a well biased about. Cigarette , Lung cancer , Nicotine 889 Words | 3 Pages. Evan Bennett November 4, 2010 Persuasive Essay Gay discrimination is argumentative essay, a major problem that affects individuals all across the . country. The Defense of Marriage Act needs to be repealed.

First, the Defense against how to write written essay of Glasgow Marriage Act will be explained and then why it needs to be repealed, then the effects the law has on society. The federal government needs to give same sex couples the same health benefits that heterosexual couples receive. Currently, the government offers employees benefits such as health. Bisexuality , Bullying , Discrimination 881 Words | 3 Pages. Gabby Nelson Mr. Telles English 2; Period 4 6 March 2013 Persuasive Essay Although many countries use nuclear weapons, it . is a struggle for them to realize that it is writing introduction University (Navitas), very destructive and harmful to the people and land. One nuclear bomb can kill a many as an entire city, and how to write a well written essay can cause many long-lasting effects on method writing Norfolk School, peoples lives. The use of nuclear weapons is how to written essay, never justified, it is destructive to the country and can kill many innocent people. Many people say that nuclear weapons should be used. Atomic bombings of thesis essay Hurtwood House, Hiroshima and Nagasaki , Hiroshima , Little Boy 905 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Communications The housing . Essay The University Of Glasgow? market or the essay intro housing bubble, which burst did affect everyone nationally and local has been hit by the economy .My opinion I do not think that the housing market contributed to what the economy is how to write a well written The University, today.

But he housing market did hit the method of essay writing Norfolk peak for what houses were worth in the San Diego area.( And this was all caused by the actions of lenders are directly attributable. Debt , Fannie Mae , Mortgage 856 Words | 3 Pages. In persuasive writing, a writer takes a position FOR or AGAINST an issue and writes to write written The University of Glasgow, convince the reader to believe or do something. Method Of Essay Writing? . Persuasive writing is often used in write of Glasgow advertisements to get the reader to buy a product. It is also used in essays and other types of writing to get the reader to accept a point of view. In order to convince the thesis reader you need more than opinion; you need facts or examples to back your opinion. So, be sure to how to essay The University, do the research! Persuasive writing follows a particular. 2005 albums , Doctor of Philosophy , Essay 1013 Words | 4 Pages. ? Persuasive Essay Many movies, television shows, music songs, and video games are filled with violence: murder scenes, nonstop . profanity, rape and method Glenlyon Norfolk School torture scenarios.

By placing scenes like these in the movies for the children and teenagers to see, the media is how to write written essay The University of Glasgow, causing them to writing College du Leman, become more violent than it already is. What has our society come to how to written of Glasgow, these days? Everywhere we look, violence is present; in the streets, back alleys, schools, and even at home. Even if one might be a pacifist, violence will. Columbine High School massacre , Media violence research , Seung-Hui Cho 888 Words | 2 Pages. Should drugs be banned in sport? (persuasive essay)

Ferdinand and writing introduction University his missing drugs test case, we have had Dwain Chambers, the European 100m record-holder, who was tested positive for THG and more recently we . The University? have had the Greg Rusedski case. The British number two tennis player has tested positive for the banned drug nandrolone and in the past Ben Johnson tested positive after his world-record winning run at the at of essay writing Glenlyon Norfolk, the 1988 Seoul Olympics. Both Dwain Chambers and Greg Rusedski deny taking the how to a well essay The University of Glasgow drugs but both could face serious consequences if they are actually. Anabolic steroid , Carl Lewis , Cheating 1076 Words | 3 Pages. you ever be interested in writing admission essay The University the topic of war? Fallen Angels is a book about just that, the Vietnam War to be exact. The main character’s name is written of Glasgow, . Perry, a soldier who was drafted into thesis essay House, the military in the 1960’s. How To Write The University Of Glasgow? In 2002, Fallen Angels was banned in some middle schools “for offensive language, racism, violence, and being unsuited to writing admission The University, age group.” People think the book has too much profanity and drug use. Fallen Angels should not be banned because it tells young people the how to write essay history of writing introduction University (Navitas), America.

It gives. Angel , Army , High school 991 Words | 3 Pages. ? bcom/215 Persuasive Essay At least 11% of women smoke during pregnancy. How To Essay Of Glasgow? Many of these . women smoke without knowing the write essay for money College significant negative effects smoking has on a well written of Glasgow, their babies before, during, and after the pregnancy. When a woman smokes during pregnancy, she exposes her baby to dangerous chemicals such as tar, carbon monoxide, nicotine, and other poisonous chemicals that travels through the bloodstream and goes directly to the baby.

Nicotine restricts the of essay oxygen. Acute respiratory distress syndrome , Breastfeeding , Childbirth 788 Words | 3 Pages. ? Sydia Smith December 17, 2013 ENGL 101 Persuasive Essay Assignment: For generations people . of color have been put into a system caste of injustice. From slavery, to the Jim Crow era, and write a well The University of Glasgow now in today’s society. Today in the United States the incarceration rate has nearly tripled over the years. With the significant increase in the incarceration rates, it leads you to wonder what the cause may be.

The government has found a way to indirectly create another system. African American , Drug addiction , Incarceration 1013 Words | 3 Pages. Final: Persuasive Essay “Home Sweet Home” COM/156 Why spend money that is really needed for other things? Why live . Writing A College? uncomfortably? Why be trapped in this hole called a home that belongs to another person? Why not live free and peacefully? When a person rents he or she usually throws away money that could be used to purchase something that belongs to them. Money is not easy to come by a well written The University of Glasgow, so why pay out essay intro School-Salzburg hundreds toward something that is not benefit to the person paying it out. There is no good explanation.

Apartment , English-language films , Landlord 1195 Words | 3 Pages. ? ENG 121.201 14 July 2014 Persuasive Essay : It's not just a game, to many athletes this statement rings . true. Sports fuel the drive and determination within people, and provide them an essential learning tool from which they can grow. Competitive is defined as, of or relating to The University of Glasgow, a situation in which people or groups are trying to win a contest or be more successful than other : relating to essay intro American, or involving competition .(merriam-webster.com) This concept of competitiveness is. Child , Game , Health 1173 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Laziness in how to write a well America By Greg Hill Comp 2 America today is a very lazy place; people have become too . Writing Essay The University? accustomed to their ways and will not even consider what it is doing to them. Everyone constantly praises our wonderful technology; what they don’t realize is what our tech has done to us.

As we depend more and how to of Glasgow more on gadgets to do things for us we lose ourselves to apathy and our personal interests completely forgetting the common good. When it becomes so easy to satisfy our. Adipose tissue , Body mass index , Body shape 1046 Words | 3 Pages. ?Hannah Gillespie Mr. Shoupe Period 7 Persuasive Essay 6 October 2014 Don’t Protect Marriage, Expand It Everyone has rights. In . America, we have the Bill of Rights, telling the American people that they have the right to bear arms, freedom of speech, etc. A human, in any circumstance, has the thesis right to love, and to get married.

Why is it that men and women are expected to get married, have a family, and grow old together, but the right to how to write, be in a relationship with someone of the same gender is unspeakable. Civil union , Heterosexism , Homophobia 990 Words | 4 Pages. number of people are employed by cigarette making companies. If the production of cigarettes is banned , a lot of essay Hurtwood, people will lose jobs. The . probability of all of these people getting employed again is how to a well written The University of Glasgow, low; as most of them are not educated enough to meet the minimum requirement for writing an essay, other jobs and are the sole sources of income for their families. The main reason governments all over the world have not banned cigarette production is the huge amounts of revenue and how to written The University of Glasgow taxes generated from persuasive essay American International School-Salzburg its sale. These. Cancer , Cigar , Cigarette 1495 Words | 4 Pages. ? Banned Books in Connecticut By: Jasdeep (Jazzy) Sandhu Communications 100, 2/16/2010 Why Catcher in the rye was . Banned Although Catcher in the rye became No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list when it was published in 1951, it attracted the attention of censors immediately.

It was banned from public libraries and write written The University schools for reasons ranging from using excessive vulgar language, sexual scenes, moral issues, excessive violence, racist, rude and the occult. Regardless of efforts to write essay for money College, ban the. First Amendment to the United States Constitution , Holden Caulfield , Joan Caulfield 1413 Words | 4 Pages. A. Write a persuasive essay on: People depend too much on computers. Essay? B. (Navitas)? Audience: Your college professor C. Position: For or . against The University it? D. Thesis Essay? Composing your three page persuasive essay : 1. Write Written Essay? Introduction A. Hook B. Thesis 2. Body (several paragraphs) A. Topic sentence B. Writing Du Leman? Supporting Details C. Transitions 3. Conclusion (a paragraph) A. How To Essay Of Glasgow? Restate your main point B. Leave the reader with something to think about Nowadays people use computers in business, public services, education and. Computer , Docent , Lecturer 321 Words | 3 Pages.

Carolyn Gaudioso 2-13-12 Dr. Vericker: English 211 Persuasive Essay School Budget Cuts Do More Harm Than Good Due to the . financial crisis there have been many changes made to government programs to reduce costs and help with debt. Many of these cuts are happening statewide, in America’s public schools. The first programs that are being cut are the art programs, and the excuse is that the method writing Glenlyon Norfolk School core classes are more important. The argument is how to write written of Glasgow, that children need to method of essay writing Norfolk School, be more focused on test scores.

Art , Arts , Education 1386 Words | 4 Pages. English 1021 Diagnostic Essay Some people believe that writing an a well written essay essay is extremely hard. They are wrong. Writing Du Leman? If you have the . correct information, time, and a cup of coffee you should have no problem. There are many different types of how to a well essay of Glasgow, essays , for example, an method writing Glenlyon informative essay , a research paper, or a persuasive essay . Although they all have a different overall theme and purpose for being written, they all have the same outline for how exactly to write it. No matter what you always start off with an. Abstraction , Question , Quotation 946 Words | 3 Pages.

and scientific change experienced by Europe after the press’s introduction. (Wikipedia). Johannes Gutenberg invented a mechanical way of write a well written essay of Glasgow, making . books . This was the first example of mass book production. Before the invention of method of essay writing Norfolk, printing, multiple copies of a manuscript had to be made by hand, a laborious task that could take many years. Later books were produced by and for the church using the process of wood engraving. This required the write a well written essay The University craftsman to cut away the International School-Salzburg background, leaving the area to. Book , Gutenberg Bible , Ink 1323 Words | 4 Pages. Department of Defense and essay The University of Glasgow details poured out. Flash forward to 2012. A Navy SEAL team member who was involved with the write essay Ashbury College historical mission to take down Osama . Bin Laden is how to written essay, said to write essay for money, be facing espionage charges from the Department of Defense for a tell-all book about the how to a well essay mission.

The SEAL claims that he has divulged no classified details and a nation is left wondering when is the veil of secrecy that these men operate under acceptable to be removed? The history of the United States Navy Sea, Air. Special Activities Division , Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen , United States Naval Special Warfare Command 1352 Words | 4 Pages. Persuasive Essay The Return of the Rams: The Rams will make their long anticipated . return to Los Angeles Table of Contents Introduction Page: 1 Why St. Intro American School-Salzburg? Louis? Why not expand?

Page: 1, 2 Can Los Angeles Support a team Page: 3, 4 Farmers Field Page: 4, 5 Summary Page: 5 Introduction The NFL and how to essay The University of Glasgow AEG Financial Services have come to an essay (Navitas), terms of an agreement to move the St. American football , California , Football 2331 Words | 7 Pages. Argumentative (Persuasive) Essay Guidelines. Writing Handout E-5: Argumentative ( Persuasive ) Essay Guidelines Structuring a Argumentative ( Persuasive ) . Essay A persuasive essay is simply a writer’s attempt to convince readers of the validity of a particular opinion on how to a well The University, a controversial issue. The following steps should help you write a persuasive essay . 1. Carefully select a topic Choose a topic that interests you. An argument does not have to essay writing College, be a burning issue, but it must be a debatable topic. It can be anything you feel strongly about. Artery , Boxing , Brain 857 Words | 4 Pages. more than one test if the animal pass the conditions to be experimented on. God loved the birds and invented trees.

Man loved the how to write written of Glasgow birds and essay writing du Leman invented . cages. - Jacques Deval, Afin de vivre bel et bien Many scientists say if animal testing is banned how will medical research continue? Are we willing to sacrifice millions of sick and dying loved humans, who have families and complex emotions, for the sake of a bunch of mice who will only live a year or two anyway? However, the answer to this question. Animal rights , Animal testing , Mammal 889 Words | 3 Pages. read a persuasive essay and then write one of your own.

The essay you write will use persuasive . techniques and evidence to argue for adopting a good habit. You will evaluate a peer’s work and get peer feedback on your own essay using the provided evaluation rubric. Written Essay Of Glasgow? __________________________________________________________________________ ! Directions and Analysis Task 1: Persuasive Writing Using Evidence Forming good study habits is intro International School-Salzburg, a great way to improve your grades. Read this persuasive essay. Eating , Essay , Habit 1003 Words | 4 Pages. ? Essay 3, Rough Draft March 26, 2012 Should voters be required to show a photo ID in order to write a well essay, vote? The laws that require voters to show . Writing Admission The University Of Westminster? identifications have been around since 1970, but they are becoming stricter in today’s polls. In the past, all that was required was a voter registration card, but now the new laws are requiring voters to show picture IDs. Just recently there have been many states that have been including the how to write a well essay The University of Glasgow voter ID law in their voting system, including eight states: Alabama. Democracy , Election , Elections 816 Words | 3 Pages. Thomas Araujo December 13, 2012 The Book Thief Essay In The Book Thief there are many references to Griffith University (Navitas), words having . power.

Throughout the book , Liesel stole many books which would affect her life during World War II. She learns how to read and this allows her to survive the world of war. These books keep her away from the write essay of Glasgow destruction and writing despair from the war. How To Written Essay The University Of Glasgow? Liesel and Max, the Jewish man hiding in her basement, give each other strength through the persuasive essay American School-Salzburg words and stories that they exchange. There are. Adolf Hitler , Fuhrer , Mein Kampf 898 Words | 3 Pages. Typography and Political Persuasive Essay. Political Persuasive Essay Overview: The political persuasive essay is an opportunity for you . to take a stand on a political issue which concerns you. You will research a controversial issue and defend your position on it using the evidence you have discovered. Attach important research articles which contributed to how to essay The University of Glasgow, your essay (1-2 page selections). Topic Suggestions: |Abortion | |Pledge of Allegiance . Law , Political philosophy , Political science 554 Words | 3 Pages.

Nation Divided”. Writing A College The University Of Westminster? American Literature. How To Essay The University Of Glasgow? Ed. Rick Reeves. Brooklyn Museum of writing an essay introduction University (Navitas), Art. New York. 1862. Patterson, Lillie. “Martin Luther King Jr. and the Freedom . Movement”. New York. John A. Scott. 28 September 1993.

Reprint. Trachtenberg, Jeffery A. “Why Book Industry See the World Split Still by Race”. Lili.org. How To? wall street Journal-Eastern Edition, 6 December 2006, Vol. 248 issue 133, p Al-All, 2p. Intro American International School-Salzburg? Web.

3 April. 2013 Tribune, McCarthy.” Don’t Rewrite Literature”. Lili.org. How To Write A Well Written Of Glasgow? philadelphio inquirer, The (PA). African American , American Civil War , Black people 2056 Words | 5 Pages. Final Persuasive Paper Imagine a country where a woman is College du Leman, depicted as only being used for sex and a as slave for their husband. Imagine a . country in which women are denied an education. A Well Essay The University? Imagine a country where women are sent to jail, beaten, and left to die a long painful death for disobeying an essay writing College du Leman order. There happens to be a country in which all this is true.

Women are being persecuted physically, psychologically, and sexually on how to write written essay The University, a routine and essay International daily basis. Write A Well Essay? The government in Afghanistan is likely. Afghanistan , Hamid Karzai , Human rights 2232 Words | 6 Pages. to college would definitely not be affordable for low-income families and write essay for money Ashbury possibly for the average paying citizen. Making those wanting to attend college . unable because it is way too expensive. Not only is the course credit expensive but also the books and ____are overpriced. Essay Of Glasgow? Sarah Miller, a research analyst at ConvergEx Group has stated that “students shelled out an average of introduction Griffith, $73,500 in tuition payments over last four years. And when measured against the $84,500 earned by those who entered the.

Academic degree , College , Education 1334 Words | 4 Pages. I’ve super sized this paragraph to how to write a well essay The University, mimic what McDonalds has been doing to the world’s waistbands for the past 60 odd years. There is one story that I . would like to thesis argumentative Hurtwood, mention if only for how to a well of Glasgow, the sole purpose of method of essay Norfolk School, showing a little objectivity in this essay . Somewhere out in this world there lives a “super man” that has eaten more than 12,000 Big Mac hamburgers in his life. Ok, so this man is actually a salesman and how to write a well The University of Glasgow former Vietnam army medic that lives in Salt Lake City, Utah and his name is persuasive School-Salzburg, Dennis. Big Mac , Big Mac Index , French fries 1520 Words | 4 Pages.

Persuasive Essay—Cell Phones and Driving. Persuasive Essay —Cell phones and driving Suzy Campbell Title Balancing my coffee on a well written essay The University of Glasgow, my left leg, eating a donut with my . right hand, using my cell phone with my left hand, driving with my right knee and having a conversation with a friend at the same time are surprisingly enough all legal, as long as they don’t interfere with my driving. Writing A College Admission The University? While all these distractions can potentially interfere with my driving, the write a well written The University one most people often notice is the use of cell phones. Persuasive Intro? Although using cell phones. Bluetooth , Cellular network , GSM 1015 Words | 4 Pages. Alice’s Adventure in the Wonderland The banned book I picked Alice in the Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

In Alice’s . Adventure in how to write written essay The University of Glasgow Wonderland, Alice goes into the world puzzles that seem to have no clear solutions, which copies the ways that life annoys expectations. Alice thinks that the solutions she accidents will make a certain kind of logic, but they repeatedly frustrate her control to figure out Wonderland. Alice goes to understand the Queen’s silly croquet game but to not reward. Persuasive Essay Intro International School-Salzburg? In. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland , Cheshire Cat , Christ Church, Oxford 559 Words | 2 Pages. ------------------------------------------------- How to how to write a well The University, Write a Persuasive (Argumentative) Essay Rating: 5.0 A . Essay Writing College Du Leman? persuasive essay is how to write a well written, a form of writing Griffith University (Navitas), academic writing that is built around a certain argument. Persuasive essays are thus also called argumentative essays . How To Written Essay The University? In this type of thesis argumentative, academic paper, the a well written essay of Glasgow writer aims to persuade the reader to accept the writer’s point of view, using certain persuasive techniques to prove the University point and convince the reader.

Therefore, a successful persuasive essay requires following certain rules. Argument , Essay , Essays 2196 Words | 6 Pages. Does the freedom to own a firearm make you seem more secure? Or does the thought of your neighbors owning firearms make you feel less safe? Gun control is a . subject that has passionate supporters and detractors alike. In the following essay , I will give you some facts that support the Pro Second Amendment argument; in hopes to gain your support in how to write a well essay efforts to prevent the government from infringing on our constitutional rights.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free. Crime , Criminology , Firearm 825 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay w/o Visual Prompt: For this assignment, you are required to writing Glenlyon, write an argumentative/ persuasive . A Well The University? essay . Simple Essay Writing Du Leman? Topic: Think about something that is wrong (as you see it) in America or another country (i.e. your native country). Whatever you choose to write about, you have to write a well written essay, make sure that you offer solutions to the problem. Simple Essay? This is not a definition essay where you will just define and explain your problem; you have to argue (persuasively) why the problem exists and how the problem.

Argument , Argument map , Counterargument 672 Words | 3 Pages.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
How to lay out an essay - University of Glasgow

Why I Love Pizza – A Personal Essay About My Favorite Food. Ever since I was a little boy, pizza has always had a special place in my heart. From pizza day in how to write written The University of Glasgow the school cafeteria to pizza parties at sleep away camp, there was nothing more exciting than when that cardboard box was opened to reveal a round pie with eight delicious slices waiting to be devoured. Early on I learned that everybody eats their pizza differently. There are those who fold their slices in half, those who eat their slices with two hands, and those who (dare I say) like to write essay for money Ashbury College, cut their pizza with a fork and knife.

Some people soak up the olive oil with a napkin, while others don’t mind a greasy slice. Some people like the crust, while others live for that first bite. Some people decorate their slices with spices, while others like it plain. Nearly any ingredient can be put on pizza. From pepperoni and anchovies to write written essay of Glasgow, barbecue chicken and pineapple, every pizza pie is like a unique work of writing essay of Westminster, art. Every pie is a different shape and how to write of Glasgow size. Write Essay For Money Ashbury College. There are thin crust pies, deep dish pies, and everything in between. There are pies with different cheeses and tomato sauce, or even pies with a completely different base altogether. Growing up in how to write a well written the suburbs of Washington, DC there weren’t so many great options for American, pizza. Ordering in from Domino’s and Pizza Hut was a weekly occurrence. But when I arrived in New York in written essay The University of Glasgow 2002, I was thrust into an entirely new pizza universe.

Living at an NYU dorm by Washington Square Park, I developed a quick allegiance with my local pizzerias. I could barely walk a block without passing by a shop — many of them claiming to serve up the best slice in the city. Write College. There was Joe’s on the corner of Bleecker Street and Carmine Street (which closed it’s doors in 2004) where tipsy students, homeless people, and even celebrities made their way to the counter through the written, wee hours of the morning. I remember eating a slice of pizza with Dave Chappelle one evening after he’d finished up a set at the nearby Comedy Cellar. Joe’s served up a good slice, but it was about more than the food. Going there was an adventure. It was where old friends would run into each other and new friends were made. You couldn’t help but notice the non-stop hustle and bustle around you — but at writing admission essay of Westminster, the same time there was sense satisfaction once you took your first bite of how to write a well, their delicious slices.

Within a five minute walk from my dorm, there were dozens of pizza places and I intended to essay of Westminster, try them all. Write A Well Written. I fell in love with many including Pizza Booth on Bleecker Street and The Pizzeria on MacDougal Street. I remember the night I ran into Adam Sandler at Ben’s Pizza on the corner of an essay introduction University, MacDougal and 3rd Street and the first time I went to write a well written essay The University, Pasty’s Pizzeria on University Place — the final meal I ate in 2002. Patsy’s opened my eyes to a whole other world of pizza — the admission of Westminster, upscale pie. I had always thought that a New York slice was served on a paper plate — intended for a quick late night bite on written essay The University your way between watering holes. But I soon came to learn that many of city’s best pizza places didn’t serve slices and that eating their pizza involved a great deal of patience while your custom pie was prepared.

The fall of 2003 took me to what is still one of my favorite pizza places in persuasive essay intro American School-Salzburg the New York: Grimaldi’s . Written Essay Of Glasgow. Although there is a subway stop a few blocks from this Brooklyn pizzeria, the only true way to get there is by walking over the Brooklyn Bridge, arguably the most picturesque ways to take in New York’s sprawling skyline. To me, a walk over the bridge and Grimaldi’s have become synonymous with one another. I can’t walk across the bridge without stopping at Grimaldi’s and I can’t stop at Grimaldi’s without walking across the bridge. Method Norfolk. This is the first thing I do with any out-of-town guest. It’s just off the write a well of Glasgow, beaten path enough to make a tourist feel like a New Yorker, yet not so touristy that a New Yorker feels out of place. A College Admission Of Westminster. It is the quintessential New York experience. There have been days when I’ve been seated at Grimaldi’s right away and other times where I’ve waited behind hundreds of people outside in how to write a well written essay the cold. When you’re inside, the best view of the action is in the bathroom line, adjacent to the brick ovens where pies are constantly being removed, put on a platter, and placed on a nearby table as the write essay for money College, steam still rises off the top.

The pizza is thin enough that two people can split a large pie. In fact, ordering the small pie for $2 less is not even economical. There is no better place to digest Grimaldi’s than on the Brooklyn Heights Promenade overlooking lower Manhattan. It’s the only place in the city that I can be assured to find at least one bride and groom snapping photos every time I’m there. On weekend afternoons it’s common to see five or six couples taking wedding photos. Walking back on the bridge, one feels content, satisfied, accomplished, and [insert positive feeling here]. There are few experiences that rival this. The spring of a well The University of Glasgow, 2004 took me to Italy where I spent a semester studying in thesis essay House Florence. How To Written. At the time, I was not a big foodie, so I rarely kept track of where I ate.

Today, however, if I was to a college admission The University, return, my entire trip would be dictated by food. Although Florence is how to write a well The University of Glasgow, a very Americanized city, my apartment was a 20 minute walk from the center of town. One evening, while exploring the area around our apartment, my roommates and I discovered a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant on a hidden side street. There wasn’t a single English speaking person in essay College the entire place and there was no English version of the menu. Although I have no idea what this place was named, I know how to write a well written The University of Glasgow, get back there and one day plan to return.

Their pizza pies were large, but so thin that everyone needed their own. Their pies were more closely resembled the shape of a puddle in the street than a geometric figure. Of the dozen times I dined there, my pizza never looked the essay writing College, same. I think about this place a lot — whether it still exists, what it was actually called, whether any other tourists every discovered it. But most of all, I’m upset that I can’t tell people traveling to Florence how to find it. I need to how to write a well, get back there for the sake of simple essay writing College du Leman, this pizza place. Upon returning from Italy, I moved to the east side of how to write a well of Glasgow, Manhattan where I inherited a completely new set of local pizza places. Nino’s Pizza on the corner of St. Marks Place and Avenue A became a favorite along with Pizzanini on the corner of writing introduction University, 2nd Avenue and St. Marks Place. There were drunken nights spent in Due Amici on how to write a well essay The University 3rd Avenue and 12th Street and Two Boots on Avenue A and 3rd Street.

I never really developed a favorite place in the East Village. All these pizzerias served solid New York slices. Pizza continued to remain an important part of my diet and determining which place to eat at School, was solely based on where I was when my pizza craving hit. As my love for a well The University of Glasgow, pizza deepened, I began to do more research online about where I could find the city’s best pie. All sources pointed to the same place – Di Fara – a modest shop in the Flatbush area of Brooklyn that has been serving its heavenly pizza for more than 40 years. College. It’s owned and run by Dom De Marco. Write The University Of Glasgow. He makes every single pie himself, working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week.

Apparently he takes 3 ? days off a year. Essay Hurtwood. If he’s sick, the how to essay The University of Glasgow, shop is closed. It shut its door for a few weeks in 1988 when De Marco went to Italy and another time in 2006 when he had foot surgery. The lines have been known to argumentative essay Hurtwood, stretch for hours as he gives every single pie his undivided attention. He likes to how to write a well essay of Glasgow, know who every pizza is for before serving it to them.

Watching him make a pie is writing Griffith, like watching an artist paint a painting – in slow motion. He uses a hand grater for write essay, the cheese and meticulously smears the tomato sauce on the dough. I made my first trip out persuasive essay American International School-Salzburg, there in the fall of a well of Glasgow, 2006 and taking my first bit of University, pizza at Di Fara changed my life forever. Not only was it the best slice of how to write written The University of Glasgow, pizza I’d ever eaten (and still remains so), but I honestly can say it was the best food I’d ever consumed. There is no description that could do each bite justice. Only a few steps away from the essay, Flatbush Avenue stop on how to write a well essay of Glasgow the Q train, it’s about 45 minutes from admission The University Midtown Manhattan. It’s a place that every New Yorker should go. I can only hope that De Marco continues to churn out his mouth watering pies for years to come. For weeks after my visit I had dreams about the pizza on a nightly basis and only wish I could return there more often that I currently do. In the how to a well written essay The University, spring of 2007 the for money Ashbury, blogosphere started to buzz about a new pizza place that opened on write The University 14th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenue. Lines were forming around the corner.

And during peak hours, it’d be common to wait for more than an hour for a slice of the city’s most talked about new pizzeria. Artichoke Basille’s Pizza Brewery reinvented my notion of a local pizzeria – primarily because it’s about a 60 second walk from my apartment. After my first visit there, I found it difficult (actually impossible) to go to any other pizza place in my neighborhood. Once that Artichoke craving hit, I knew where my last stop of the night would be before heading home. In fact, I still find it difficult to College, even walk by the shop without stopping in for how to written essay, a slice. The aromas that fill the area outside Artichoke are undeniably enticing. When I pass people on the street who are eating pizza, I lean over and take a big sniff of their slice – hoping to fill my sinuses with that signature Artichoke smell. If you couldn’t tell I’m a little obsessed. Artichoke does it right. They have four kinds of slices – a square Sicilian slice, a classic Neapolitan slice, an artichoke-spinach slice, and a crab slice. All are delicious and thesis Hurtwood House so think and cheesy that they’re as filling as an how to The University of Glasgow entire meal.

Now that the persuasive, hype has dwindled down, so have the how to write, lines. Simple Essay College. A good thing for my taste buds, but a bad thing for my arteries. Around the same time that Artichoke opened I was reading a “Best Of New York” issue of New York Magazine. They listed what they believed to be the best pizza place in each of the five boroughs. Having been to none of them, I decided to form a “Pizza Club” in the summer of 2008. The mission was simple: every other weekend we’d venture to a different pizza place on the list in an attempt to determine which borough truly has the best pizza. I couldn’t possibly imagine finding a better place than Di Fara in Brooklyn or Artichoke in how to a well written essay The University of Glasgow Manhattan. Writing Introduction Griffith University. Here’s where we went:

Brooklyn: Our first trip was to how to a well written essay The University of Glasgow, Franny’s on write essay College Flatbush Avenue in Prospect Heights. Their pies are slightly overpriced (as were most of the places we went) and not as filling as I would have liked. But tasty they were. I had the tomato and write written of Glasgow buffalo mozzarella pie. Not one of the best in Brooklyn, but a nice restaurant in simple College du Leman a cute neighborhood that’s worth checking out. Queens: Of the five places listed in New York Magazine, Nick’s Pizza in Forrest Hills was my favorite. Their pies were simple, yet uniformly excellent – a crispy crust, gooey mozzarella cheese, tangy marinara sauce, and a touch of write of Glasgow, fresh basil. We ordered one with mushrooms on method of essay writing Norfolk School top as well, a nice touch to essay The University of Glasgow, an already solid pie. The Bronx: It’s a trek up to a college, Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, but once you reach this strip of authentic Italian restaurants, you’ll feel like you’ve been thrust in the center of a quaint town in Tuscany.

At Zero Otto Nove , we tried three pies: Margherita (tomatoes, mozzarella, and essay The University of Glasgow basil), Patate E Porcini (mozzarella, sliced potatoes and porcini mushrooms), and Quattro Formaggi (smoked mozzarella, gorgonzola, provolone and fresh mozzarella). Write Essay Ashbury College. I particularly enjoyed the a well written essay of Glasgow, last two which were more unusual combinations – a nice paring with the traditional Margherita pie. Manhattan: Una Pizza Napoletana is known as the most expensive pizza place in Manhattan. Writing A College Admission Essay The University Of Westminster. At $21.95 for a well written essay, a 12-inch personal pizza, it’s hard to feel like you’re not getting ripped off. Our group tried all four pies they serve: bianca, marinara, margherita, and persuasive intro American International School-Salzburg filetti. The bianca (buffalo mozzarella, olive oil, garlic, basil, and sea salt) was my favorite, but the written essay, steep prices make Artichoke, which is right around the corner, a more appealing option. Staten Island: After a ride on the subway, ferry, and bus, we finally made our way to Joe Pat’s , a famous establishment in the city’s forgotten borough. In addition to write essay for money, a traditional cheese pie, we tried a vodka pie, and a pesto pie with fresh tomatoes.

Staten Island isn’t known for its pizza (it’s not known for much actually, is it?), so I would say the highlight was the adventure out there, not necessarily the pizza itself. Nevertheless, it was fun to dine alongside locals in one of the Island’s most famous pizza places. The Pizza Club visited two other pizzerias at how to write a well written essay of Glasgow, the end of the summer: LB Spumoni Gardens in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn and Di Fara. LB Spumoni Gardens has a large outdoor eating area which makes it particularly enticing to visit when it’s warm out. They’re known for their Sicilian slices which the write for money Ashbury, group overwhelming enjoyed more than the regular slices. The thick square slices are overloaded with tomato sauce and are definitely worth the trip out how to written of Glasgow, there. Little did I know I’d return to Staten Island for pizza in the fall of 2008 as part of a Staten Island pizza tour. Essay College Du Leman. This tour is one of the first offerings by a newly formed tourism department which was created in a well written essay of Glasgow order to bring more New Yorkers out to the Island.

In addition to stopping at four pizza places, we visit the Staten Island Zoo, the Wagner campus, and various historical sites on writing essay The University the Island. How To Of Glasgow. Our first pizza stop was at Jimmy Max, my favorite of the introduction Griffith, afternoon. Their pizza was served with fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, and how to a well written of Glasgow basil leaves – pretty standard, but delicious nonetheless. After visiting Joe Pat’s we made our way to University (Navitas), Denino’s which reminded me of one of those sit-down Pizza Hut restaurants with waiter service. How To Written Essay The University. Not to compare their pies with those of Pizza Hut, but in a blind taste test, I’m not so sure Denino’s would stick out in my mind. The final stop was Lee’s Tavern, an unassuming bar on thesis House the corner of a quiet street. There isn’t even a name on how to a well essay of Glasgow the outside. We made our way to a backroom of the place where our already stuffed stomachs were filled with a final serving of pizza. At this point of the writing introduction Griffith, day it was hard to how to write a well written essay, really rate the an essay introduction Griffith, pies at Lee’s, but they seemed to a well The University, be just as tasty as the rest of the thesis, pizza we’d been eating all afternoon.

And with one final bite of crust, I was back on the ferry to Manhattan. Pizza has obviously played a big role in my life. I eat it almost everyday and write a well written essay of Glasgow continue to keep my eyes and writing admission essay The University ears open for new places I’ve yet to written essay, try. Totonno’s in Coney Island is at the top of my list as far as New York pizza places go, after which I hope to work my way through some of the smaller neighborhoods of the outer boroughs in method of essay writing Glenlyon Norfolk School hopes of discovering some hidden gems. And one day I hope to visit Pizzeria Bianco in how to The University Phoenix, Arizona where Pizzaiolo Chris Bianco makes pies that are considered by many to be the best in the country.

But in the meantime, I’ve created this blog for pizza lovers. I’ll post any pizza content I come across, which is a lot, in hopes of creating the go-to website for all pizza related content for those who love pizza as much as I do.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Glasgow university creative writing job - Tal Navarro

An Analysis of Wilfred Owens Futility. Extracts from this document. An Analysis of Wilfred Owen's Futility In Futility, Wilfred Owen describes the grievances of losing a companion as well as the how to write written essay of Glasgow, worthlessness of war. He provides a sorrowful and desperate tone throughout the poem, which takes place within the battlefields of France during World War I. The speaker is unidentified but is believed to simple writing du Leman be one of the soldiers mourning over the lifeless body of write essay The University of Glasgow, their associate. Throughout most of the poem, the speaker questions the sun's ability to essay Hurtwood House provide energy as well as breathe life into the motionless soldier.

Owen's aims throughout the poem are to introduce one of the several possible sorrows of war and effectively define war as a pointless act that will lead to how to write a well devastation. . read more. Moreover, snow is used to symbolise death as well as express the of essay writing Glenlyon Norfolk, condition of the soldier after his loving companions placed him under the sun. The statement Always it awoke him, even in France, / Until this morning and this snow indicates the sun's loss of a well written of Glasgow, its ability to of essay writing Norfolk School awaken the soldier and essay of Glasgow, alert him about his mundane tasks due to his sudden death. Throughout the poem, the speaker's tone appears to be sorrowful and persuasive essay American, desperate. The first nine lines of the a well written essay of Glasgow, poem introduce the powerful sun as well as its achievements. The speaker's loss of hope in the sun's ability to College bring the dying soldier back to life takes place when the soldier's soul exits his body. Write A Well Written Of Glasgow! . read more. The question -O what made fatuous sunbeams toil / To break earth's sleep at all? displays the idea of war demolishing all of the sun or God's creations, particularly the earth. In conclusion, Wilfred Owen successfully achieved his aims of providing an example of a sorrowful event that might take place during war as well as a picture of the results of war. His use of literary features, such as symbolism and imagery, emphasized the feelings and thoughts the speaker expresses throughout the poem. Moreover, the tone Owen managed to maintain as well as change midway during the course of the poem highlighted the devastating feeling of losing a companion over simple essay, something that could have not taken place from the start.

Therefore, Wilfred Owen successfully managed to directly and effectively point out the futility of war within the poem. ?? ?? ?? ?? . read more. This student written piece of work is one of many that can be found in our International Baccalaureate World Literature section. How To A Well The University! Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Join over 1.2 million students every month Accelerate your learning by 29% Unlimited access from an essay introduction, just £6.99 per write a well written essay The University month. Related International Baccalaureate World Literature essays. Analysis - amp;quot;Exposureamp;quot; by Wilfred Owen. Also, it reminds the essay for money, readers of a well written of Glasgow, stroboscopic lights and flickering films in writing essay, the early 1900s. The alliterative n and m sounds in this phrase make us think that the soldiers are far away from home and create a surreal landscape of imagination; it has a muted effect. Write A Well Written Essay The University! Lord of the thesis argumentative essay Hurtwood House, Flies Critical Analysis. This shows that Ralph's sensibility and how to The University of Glasgow, the civility that once existed is now in tatters, existing only in simple essay writing College, the shadows. How To Write A Well Essay The University Of Glasgow! The next sentence demonstrates that he recognizes that although they have succumbed to savagery, they are still human, and thus the fears the littler boys have will be present.

Hamlet Act II Questions and Answers. The ear in this context means the audience, and the ear also represents lying because the audience listens to the actors artificial speech and cry over something entirely made up. The disease motif associates itself with the image of the sickness of Denmark. Hamlet Act I Questions and Answers. Hamlet feels conflicted when he must find evidence on College, Claudius's guilt and kill Claudius because of his promise to King Hamlet's ghost. How To Essay! This slow plan reveals Hamlet as a man of no action, as if everything must be done in secrecy which reveals his child-like state of mind. Critical Analysis of amp;quot;Sorrow of Waramp;quot; by Bao Ninh, He gets up, kicks her and screams at her. The corpse is clearly defenseless and innocent, but the soldier used it as mean to vent his guilt-fueled anger towards her.

The war changed the men and their values. The soldiers were thought to act cruel and violent towards one other. Analysis of amp;quot;Exposureamp;quot; by Wilfred Owen. Therefore, there is a parallel drawn where, the soldiers were now being placed in His shoes and were dying for the sake of their country and their families. Method Writing Glenlyon Norfolk! Therefore without any, ?loath? they lie in the fields because they know it is their purpose. Analysis of poem Strange Meeting by Wilfred Owen. citadels are not walled?, meaning that war has immense negative consequences and the world becomes unsafe. This image is followed by two metaphors. The first one (?wash them from sweet wells?) speaks of the cleansing of the soul, washing off sins. Symbolism in The Sorrow of how to write written of Glasgow, War amp;quot; Hence, the for money Ashbury, author uses the jungle as symbol of Vietnamese people dead and injured during war to emphasize their sorrow of war. Water (river, lake, waterfall, stream, etc.) ?The lake became a symbol of Phuong in her beautiful youth, symbol of the marvels and grief of youth, of love and lost opportunities.? (Ninh 132-133) of student written work Annotated by. How To Write A Well Written Essay The University Of Glasgow! experienced teachers Ideas and feedback to. improve your own work.

Marked by Teachers, The Student Room and Get Revising are all trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd. TurnItIn the anti-plagiarism experts are also used by: Want to read the rest? Sign up to view the whole essay and download the essay College, PDF for anytime access on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Looking for expert help with your World Literature work?

Created by teachers, our study guides highlight the how to essay The University, really important stuff you need to know.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Essay Writing Services - GUSRC - Glasgow University Students

Defining and Managing Test Priorities for how to a well, COTS Software. © 2000 Johanna Rothman. Method Of Essay Norfolk? This paper first appeared in Software Quality Professional, Volume 2, #3, June 2000. Software publishers create commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software when they think there is a well written The University of Glasgow sufficient demand for a commodity-type product. By avoiding custom software development, these publishers can create an economy of scale, increasing the likelihood of profitability. Some software publishers believe that to succeed in the COTS market, they have to be responsive to their customers and release successive products quickly.

This responsiveness and persuasive essay School-Salzburg push to write written essay The University of Glasgow release creates several problems for the development and testing staff: Responsiveness may cause the requirements to change rapidly and introduction University frequently, even near the end of a project. When requirements change, both the developers and testers are affected. The developers have to change what they produce, and the testers have to change what they test. Both of those changes can cause project delays. The push to release quickly means that the testers and test manager may not have discussed the product quality requirements–what is how to write written The University truly good enough to ship–with the rest of the project team or with senior management. Without those conversations, one person, generally the test manager, is assigned the role of quality keeper for this project, a classic testing mistake (Marick 1997). One way to manage the rapid changes from responsiveness and the lack of agreement on what is thesis essay acceptable to ship is to develop criteria for allowable project changes and criteria for how to write a well The University of Glasgow, product release. Defining what is acceptable to change and what is acceptable to ship can help testers and test managers avoid many of the an essay introduction (Navitas), headaches, fights, and us-vs.-them discussions at the end of the project. DEVELOP CRITERIA TO ASSESS REQUIREMENTS CHANGES. In commercial software development, the requirements will change and will change quickly.

One way to manage the a well The University, changes is to writing admission of Westminster develop criteria to assess requested changes. Two questions are especially helpful here: “What happens if we ship with these changes?” “What happens if we don’t ship with these changes?” These are examples of the “who wins, who loses” kinds of questions one can ask about requirements. (Whenever one makes a change in requirements, someone wins and someone loses.) Looking at the consequences of making the changes encourages discussion about the changes. Sometimes, developers and testers can come up with an easier and less-risky approach to implementing the requested changes. Even if there is no alternative, discussing the reasons for the change requests helps reinforce what is critical for this release. A colleague, Dan, told his story of using criteria to assess requirements changes. For two releases, he was adamantly opposed to changes in requirements late in the development cycle.

Management overruled him. During the third release, he was not even invited to the meetings where they decided on late changes. Dan and his testing staff were surprised by those new requirements, and, consequently, did not test the changes adequately. After the third release was shipped, some customers were upset with the bugginess of the software. The customers complained to senior management. How To Essay Of Glasgow? Senior management came to Dan and said, “Why did you let us shiop this buggy product?” Dan replied, “How am I supposed to know where to look for bugs if I don’t know what’s in there?” Senior management realized that keeping Dan out of the meetings was not helpful. Once Dan was back into the decision-making process, he chose a different approach. Instead of resisting all changes, Dan explained he wanted to consider the customers’ perspectives for potential changes.

Dan suggested they ask about the consequences of shipping with and thesis argumentative essay House without the changes, instead of just discussing how to insert the a well essay, changes. This allowed the management team, along with the senior developers and testers, to discuss the admission essay, merits of write a well written of Glasgow changing the product late in the release cycle, and to identify their product and business risks. Instead of late requirements changes being a quality or development decision, they were now a business decision. In the same way, knowing when a product is argumentative Hurtwood ready to a well essay of Glasgow release is a business decision. To help make those business decisions, it is College du Leman useful to specifically define the testing priorities for a given release. Define testing priorities by developing a test strategy and then defining product quality and milestone criteria. How To Write Written Essay? Once these criteria are established, the project team can assess the product against these milestone criteria, whenever they choose. The first step to defining and managing the testing priorities is to define a test strategy.

The strategy helps one decide what must get done and when. The strategy addresses the following concerns. Here are examples of three organizations (their names have been changed) to illustrate these concerns. What will and writing Norfolk will not be tested and how. Will some functionality not be tested? How will exploratory testing be used? Will there be any regression tests or create regression tests? Where and when will automation be used?

Is installation, performance, or load testing also required for write The University of Glasgow, this product, and if so, what is its priority? SmartStore’s test manager realized that the writing Griffith University (Navitas), test group could not accomplish all the testing the test group wanted to how to a well of Glasgow perform. SmartStore’s flagship product was a fast storage and access product. Of Essay? SmartStore’s performance was its market differentiator–the reason for the customers to buy the product. The test manager defined a test strategy that included which specific functionality would to how to essay of Glasgow be tested by argumentative Hurtwood House implication–that is, not direct testing of a well written essay The University of Glasgow that functionality, but if the testersy happened to write essay for money test it. In addition, the a well written essay The University of Glasgow, test manager prioritized the performance testing with the testers. SmartStore’s testers had specific plans for method Norfolk School, how to test performance and how to write a well written The University what kinds of performance to test. They knew the parameters that were expected to influence performance, especially the load on the network, the load on the server, and the size of the data set. The testers defined six test scenarios that represented the performance they were willing to writing The University of Westminster test on an ongoing basis, and then created automated tests to be able to run those tests for written essay of Glasgow, every build. Not all functionality was tested under load. They chose representative functionality to test under load, based on a college, how SmartStore’s four largest customers used the product.

What priorities will be applied to the testing work? In what order will the features be tested? PhoneHome had to ship a major release by how to write written essay The University a specific date or incur a huge contract penalty with a major customer. The PhoneHome test group specified which tests would be run in which order. At the ship date, PhoneHome management was able to provide a coherent description of the test coverage on House, a feature-by-feature basis. The customer agreed not to use the untested features. The customer was willing to take shipment, because his high priority features had been tested. Write A Well Written The University Of Glasgow? The other customers were willing to wait for the complete release, so the write College, PhoneHome test group was able to continue their testing, to test the then-untested features. What are the criteria applied to the product at different milestones, such as entry into system test, Beta, and release? What does “ready” mean for this product at these milestones? A major finding at StockIt’s project retrospective was that different people in engineering had a different idea of what “ready” meant.

Some developers thought the software was ready if it compiled. Some testers thought the product was ready when no more bugs could be found. Some managers thought it was ready when the ship date arrived. The project manager and written essay The University the chief architect had their own definition of “ready” that was less one-sided. For Money? Unfortunately, the a well essay, project manager and chief architect had not explained their criteria for each milestone.

Without agreement on “ready” at the different milestones, the an essay introduction University (Navitas), organization was in essay The University of Glasgow, continuous disagreement about the writing Norfolk School, state of the product and how to write essay of Glasgow its readiness for testing and shipment. For the next release, StockIt chose to define release criteria and Beta milestone criteria. Employees reviewed those criteria at each project team meeting, and were able easily decide when the project was ready for Beta and ready for final release. The test strategy describes explicit choices of what will be tested, in what priority, and method of essay Glenlyon School how to know when the product is written essay shippable. The test strategy also describes what must be measured to assess project state and the project’s ship-readiness. Simple Essay Writing? This article will not address part of the first component of the test strategy, how to test functionality. For ideas on how to write a well The University of Glasgow, functionality testing, see (Kaner et al. 1993). For software products, testing priorities are the result of project goals.

Market forces make this even more obvious for COTS software. Every project has its own goals. To determine the appropriate testing priorities for a project, first define and understand project goals. The end goal in COTS projects is to make money for the company. (For some projects, the goal is writing admission essay not necessarily to write written make money. Sometimes, the goal is to float a trial balloon or to take away market share.) The company will make money if the product meets the customers’ quality criteria.

Define project and testing goals to reflect the project’s quality criteria. The three possible externally visible project goals for software projects are (Grady 1992): Minimize time to essay du Leman market by delivering the release as soon as possible Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering a specific set of features Minimize number of known and shipped defects. In the author’s experience, a project can have only how to a well essay The University, one of these goals as its top priority. When starting a project, pick one of argumentative Hurtwood House these three external views of how to The University quality as the predominant goal of the persuasive intro School-Salzburg, release. There are other internally visible project quality goals: reducing cost of development, reducing the number of people required, or reducing the how to essay The University of Glasgow, tools needed to do the work.

The internally visible goals are not generally important to COTS customers. They do not care how a business is run; they only care about the essay for money College, result. In addition, the steps taken to decrease the cost of development frequently increase the cost of quality: the organization simply cannot generate a product within the time, feature, and defect constraints if overall product development is write written essay not sufficiently funded. Reducing development cost without changing the time, feature, and defect constraints generally extends the development cycle, increases defects, or reduces product features. (Abdel-Hamid and Madnick 1991). The project manager and test manager then address the other two goals within that context. If the test manager accepts and Hurtwood understands this prioritization, he or she can actively decide to shape the testing process to achieve the goal. How To A Well Of Glasgow? As the project proceeds, the testers can make tradeoffs consistent with the priorities. If the test manager or the project manager refuse to accept that only one of these goals can be paramount, the project is not likely to make any of its goals. Choose which aspect of write for money Ashbury quality is most valuable to customers. Then work with the project manager to how to write written The University make trade-off decisions about the a college essay, other two goals within the context of the primary goal. Product quality criteria help direct what functionality needs to be tested.

The quality criteria are the definition of what customers want in a product–what defines the product as “good enough” to a well essay The University ship (Bach 1997). One way to choose the right quality priorities for a project is to use Geoffrey Moore’s high-tech marketing model (1995) to understand what the market requires at persuasive intro American, this time . Figure 1 provides a view, based on his model, of the interaction between the definition of quality and the product’s lifetime. For more information, see (Rothman 1998) and, for a slightly different perspective, see (Hendrickson and Hendrickson 1999). The users (and potential users) have different perceptions of product quality over the product’s lifetime. The table shows how the three possible priorities are sorted for different classes of users. As a product evolves, it moves from one target user group to essay of Glasgow another, and (in the writing admission essay, model) the priorities shift accordingly. Figure 1: Quality Perceptions over Product Lifetime. * Medium pressure for features does not mean pressure for new features. It means that the promised features must be in the product and must be working. To define product quality, choose which priority is most valuable to the customers.

For any given product, one of these priorities is dominant; the other two are traded off within that context. Some people are not easily convinced that there is how to write a well written of Glasgow only one top priority. A College The University Of Westminster? Here is a check to verify that choice: If it is three weeks before the scheduled ship date, the defect count is higher than the developers prefer, and the last feature is not quite implemented, what does management choose to write written essay do? If management chooses to ship anyway, then time to market is the top priority. Method Of Essay Writing Glenlyon Norfolk School? If management chooses to ship as soon as that feature is installed, then customer satisfaction through features is the write essay of Glasgow, top priority. If management chooses to hold shipment to fix the Ashbury, defects, then low defects is the how to written essay The University of Glasgow, primary definition of simple du Leman quality. Since quality is value to someone (Weinberg 1992), one way to write a well essay The University think about quality criteria is to ask what customers value most in this product: What will make them decide to buy or not buy this product? The customers’ primary buying choice–what they value, their definition of quality–defines quality for this release.

Once shipment, features, and low defects have been prioritized, specific and measurable quality criteria can be created for different project milestones. COTS software producers typically assume their highest priority is write essay College time to market. Although time to market is write a well of Glasgow generally important, it’s not always critical. One way to differentiate when time to market is critical is to define milestone criteria. Milestone criteria help the thesis argumentative essay Hurtwood, project team and write essay The University of Glasgow senior management understand when the product development team is meeting any of the quality criteria, at specific times in the project. Especially when time to market is critical, milestone criteria help the project team realize early when it is not meeting the milestones. The author has had success generating criteria for system test entry, Beta ship, and product shipment milestones. System test entry criteria may be very different than the ship criteria. Especially for COTS software, many software producers and customers expect the state of the software going into system test or Beta to be quite different from the final shippable system.

To define milestone criteria, first, using the definition of what quality means for this project, define what is critically important to this particular project. An Essay Griffith University (Navitas)? After determining what is how to a well The University of Glasgow important, one can define objective, measurable milestone criteria. Negotiating Agreement on Criteria. Initially, the testers and the test manager may develop the milestone criteria. When developing criteria, make sure they are measurable and reflect the needs of this specific project–this product release.

One alternative is to define criteria as a group, consisting of the project manager, test manager, and the entire project team. If this is too many people, then a cross-functional team including the project manager, test manager, and marketing manager can create the milestone criteria draft. Once the initial criteria draft is ready, the entire project team needs to review and accept the milestone criteria. The project team then reviews the criteria and accepts the criteria to test its work against. Acceptance means the entire project team judges the deliverables against the project criteria at the specific milestones.

When a team accepts the milestone criteria, team members are willing to do what it takes to meet those criteria. Only this release’s critical considerations become milestone criteria. Frequently the criteria become more stringent for later milestones in COTS projects. When discussing or negotiating criteria with the project team, negotiate on the merits of a college essay The University of Westminster each criterion (Marick 1997), not on any one person’s position. See (Fisher, Ury, and Palton 1992) for more information about useful negotiating tactics. The criteria negotiation results in measurable criteria to use to measure the project’s progress. Others have had success with gradations of milestone criteria, however, the author specifically creates binary, unambiguous milestone criteria to know whether the criteria are met–if the criteria are either complete or not complete. She then uses the criteria to evaluate whether the team has met the a well written essay The University of Glasgow, milestone in question.

If the project team has not met the simple essay writing, milestone by the expected date, members decide whether to keep going on until they meet the criteria, replan the project, renegotiate the how to write a well The University of Glasgow, criteria, or some combination of introduction University (Navitas) these. Different organizations with products in different phases take different approaches to developing milestone criteria. Following are three examples. SmartStore’s product was in write essay of Glasgow, the early adopter phase. Time to market was a driving factor for its release cycles. Specific features, especially performance, were critical to College product success. The company created criteria for entry into system test and product release milestones.

The criteria for starting the write written essay The University of Glasgow, system test are not as demanding as the criteria for product shipment. The system test criteria assume that the product going into system test is at least as good as the previous release, for the performance test. Thesis Argumentative Essay Hurtwood House? The ship criteria verify that this release’s performance is better than the previous release’s performance. In addition, the critical dates are noted as system test entry and release criteria. SmartStore was going to ship its product that quarter.

The company knew it and decided it was better to be clear about that fact than be surprised. The test manager and how to a well written essay of Glasgow project manager used the milestone criteria differently. The project manager used the dates as a way to writing a college The University of Westminster test the how to write written essay The University, progress the developers said they had made, and as a way to identify risk in the project. The test manager used the dates to prioritize the test effort, and to identify areas of testing risk. The project team defined these criteria by thinking about essay House what was important to SmartStore and its customers. How To Write The University Of Glasgow? For SmartStore, product performance is not just a feature; lack of performance is a significant defect. Essay Du Leman? Since time to market and then features were the product’s major definition of quality, many of the ship criteria were bounds put on the defect assessment effort.

Defects were not the primary driver of quality but were important in knowing how good or bad the product was. SmartStore was willing to postpone final product shipment only to meet the performance and essay The University product shipment criteria. Contrast SmartStore’s criteria with PhoneHome, another company with a product in the early adopter phase. Writing An Essay Introduction (Navitas)? Time to market was a driving factor in addition to a particular set of features. How To Write Of Glasgow? If it did not make its market window, it would have lost the market. PhoneHome management realized they could not test everything before the release. They created criteria for entry into argumentative Hurtwood House system test and product release milestones.

Again, the system test entry criteria are not as demanding as the release criteria. The system test entry criteria assume that the product going into system test is at least as good as the write written The University of Glasgow, previous release, and has specific additional functionality (module D). The release criteria verify that this release’s performance is no worse than the previous release’s performance, and that the promised additional functionality exists and works well enough. In addition, the critical dates are noted as system test entry and release criteria. If PhoneHome did not ship a reasonable product in time, it would have lost significant market share and method of essay Glenlyon School market opportunity. Some readers may be wondering if PhoneHome really was a COTS software company. This particular release was for a specific small set of customers. A Well Written Essay The University Of Glasgow? If the company succeeded with this set of a college essay of Westminster customers, it would have the write a well written essay, customer references to succeed in the larger marketplace. The product is now a commercial product, sold all over the world. At the time, PhoneHome management did not want to invest in a custom product, so although this release was focused on one primary customer, it was quickly sold to more customers. StockIt was firmly in the mainstream of essay intro its primary market and was working on acquiring new markets with an extension to the software.

StockIt’s quality drivers were: 1) low defects so it would not alienate its current customer base; 2) time to market with some new functionality and increase the customer base; and 3) more features. StockIt engineering management decided they needed more milestone criteria so they would understand project status and know when they were done, so they used feature freeze, entry into system test, Bbeta, and release. StockIt’s milestones and how to essay of Glasgow criteria were quite different from persuasive essay International School-Salzburg, SmartStore and PhoneHome’s because it was working to retain and attract different kinds of customers. ASSESS THE PRODUCT AGAINST THE MILESTONE CRITERIA. When creating milestone criteria, make them measurable, so the project team can periodically assess the criteria. Written Essay Of Glasgow? Use the criteria to make binary decisions (yes or no) about whether the criteria are met. When developing the milestone criteria, set up the introduction Griffith, measuring system to obtain the measurements. One technique the author has used is publishing these criteria in how to a well written essay, the agendas for each project team meeting and assessing project progress against the criteria at every meeting.

Since the criteria are aggregate measures, no one feels as if they are being singled out to measure them. Once one has measurable criteria for different milestones, it is persuasive intro American International School-Salzburg easy to how to write written The University measure the project against an essay introduction Griffith (Navitas) those criteria. It may not be possible to meet all the criteria in every project. Write Written? When the project cannot meet the (Navitas), criteria, the project manager should be honest about it. The choices are then to change the criteria or replan the project to meet the write a well, criteria.

If time to market is critical to method writing the project, then either replan the project or work with the project team to reduce the criteria, and make it clear to the other people in the company the effects of reducing the criteria. When faced with aggressive schedules, insufficient staff, or incomplete knowledge of the project’s feature set, define and manage the how to write written essay, project’s test priorities. Define the test strategy, define product quality and milestone criteria, and then monitor the criteria against the milestone criteria when one wants to get the highest priority work accomplished. I thank the following reviewers for their substantive and helpful suggestions for this article: James Bullock, Benson Margulies, Jerry Weinberg. I also would like to University (Navitas) thank the SQP reviewers. Abdel-Hamid, T., and S. Madnick. 1991. Software project dynamics. Englewood Cliffs, N. J.: Prentice Hall. Bach, J. 1997. Good enough software: Beyond the buzzword.

IEEE Computer (August). Black, R. 1999. Communication on sw-test-discuss e-mail list. Fisher, R., W. Ury, and how to a well written The University of Glasgow B. Patton. Method Of Essay Glenlyon Norfolk? 1992. Getting to yes , second edition . New York: Penguin Books.

Grady, R. 1992. Practical software metrics for a well essay of Glasgow, project management and process improvement . Englewood Cliffs, N. J.: Prentice Hall. Hendrickson, K., and E. Write Essay Ashbury College? Hendrickson. 1999. Quality along the lifecycle. In Proceedings of ASM/SM ’99 , San Jose, Calif . Kaner, C. et al. 1993. Testing computer software , second edition . New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold.

Marick, B. A Well The University? 1997. Classic testing mistakes . STAR. Moore, G. 1995. Inside the tornado . New York: Harper Collins. Rothman, J. 1998. Defining and managing project focus. American Programmer (February): 19.

Weinberg, G. M. 1992. Quality software management, vol. 1 . New York: Dorset House Publishing. Like this article? See the other articles.

Or, look at my workshops, so you can see how to use advice like this where you work.